Mar de Madera (hereinafter, the “OWNER”) informs, through this Cookies Policy, about the use of storage devices and data recovery in terminal equipment of the Users.
1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files or archives that are downloaded to the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow storing the User’s browsing preferences, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of his/her browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to the contents.
The cookies allow the recognition of a User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the User’s next visit and make the Website more useful.
(i) Optimize the User’s navigation by tracking the session.
(ii) Collect information to optimize navigation and improve the Website.
The Website uses the following types of cookies :
Mandatory: Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying logs and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of access to content.
Functional : Functional cookies give the user information that enriches the browsing experience such as, for example, displaying the weather forecast based on their location.
Statistics/analytics : These cookies collect information related to the use of the site such as the time spent on the site and the contents visited by readers in order to measure performance and improve navigation.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
Allow the anonymous identification of browsing Users and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors.
Identify anonymously the most visited contents.
To know if the User who is accessing is new or repeating visit.
Customization of Advertising : These cookies obtain information from the user’s browsing to manage advertising space and offer more relevant and quality content for them based on their tastes.
4.- How to disable cookies?
Most browsers offer the possibility to manage cookies, to obtain a more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
– Internet Explorer ( https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
– In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
– Click on the privacy tab.
– You will be able to configure privacy settings with a six-position slider that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be set: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
– Mozilla Firefox ( http://goo.gl/QXWYmv )
– At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
– Select Options.
– Select the Privacy pane.
– In the Firefox option you can choose to Use custom settings for your history, as well as other issues related to your Privacy.
– Google Chrome ( http://goo.gl/fQnkSB )
– Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
– Select Configuration.
– Click on Show advanced options.
– In the “Privacy” selection click on the Content Settings button.
– In the Cookies selection, you can configure the options.
– In the configuration menu select the “Preferences” option.
– Open the privacy tab.
– Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
– Please note that certain features and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser which you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND .
Cookies on mobile devices
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this website can be disabled in the section “Set Cookies here”. [LSG10] .
These settings are located in the footer of the Web Site. In addition, as with computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow changes to be made to the privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to modify your privacy settings, please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile browser.
Below, you can find some examples of links that will guide you to modify the privacy settings on your mobile device:
IOS: ( http://goo.gl/61xevS )
Windows Phone: ( https://goo.gl/tKyb0y )
Chrome Mobile: ( http://goo.gl/XJp7N )
Opera Mobile: ( http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
Acceptance of cookies
This Web Site does not install our cookies on users’ devices until they have accepted the installation of cookies.
Please note that if you do not accept the installation of cookies or disable any of these in the settings, it is possible that certain services may not be available without the use of these or you may not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of all that this Web Site offers.